COVIDIEN NELLCOR Portable SPO2 Patient Monitoring System / Pulse Oximeter. MFID: PM10N-NA
- The Nellcor portable SpO2 patient monitoring system, PM10N, is a convenient, handheld monitor that is ideal for spot-checks or continuous monitoring in various healthcare and home use settings. Its ergonomic shape and simple design make it intuitive to use and simple to operate. Wherever you need accurate, reliable SpO2 measurements, count on the Nellcor portable SpO2 pulse oximeter to meet the challenge.
- The monitoring system includes a vivid 3-inch color LCD screen, and connectivity to analytic tools and patient management systems. It is compatible with the entire line of Nellcor sensors with OxiMax technology and offers a robust monitoring feature set including SpO2, pulse rate, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend information.
- The monitor incorporates Nellcor digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate values even during low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion.
- Small, lightweight, ergonomic handheld monitor for continuous and spot-check pulse oximetry monitoring
- Supports a robust data set, including real-time SpO2 and PR values, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend data
- Supports standard and home-care modes for use in hospital, hospital-type facilities, transport, mobile environments and home-care environments
- Supports Sleep Study Mode, which enables the clinician to dim the LCD display and silence alarms to prevent disruption of patients’ sleep
- Nellcor advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- LoSat expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with Nellcor adhesive sensors with OxiMax technology
- Compatible with the complete line of Nellcor single-patient-use, reusable and specialty sensors with OxiMax technology
- 80 hours of data storage capability